ISLAMABAD: The social media accounts of the Pakistan Embassy in Serbia were "hacked" and an inquiry has launched into an anti-Imran Khan video uploaded from the official pages of the embassy, it emerged Friday. "The Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts of the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia have been hacked. Messages being posted on these accounts are not from the Embassy of Pakistan in Serbia," the Foreign Office said in a statement Friday. A 56-second music video criticising the government and Prime Minister Imran Khan over soaring inflation and alleged non-payment of salaries was shared from the social media accounts of the Pakistani embassy. The video featured a rap song highlighting where the government has gone wrong, using the premier's tag line ‘ghabrana nahi hai [We do not have to worry]’. “With inflation breaking all previous records, how long do you expect @ImranKhanPTI that we [government] official will remain silent [and] keep working for you without been paid for past [three] months [and] our children been forced out of school due to non-payment of fees. Is this #NayaPakistan?” the verified account captioned the video. The rap song has been produced and composed by musician, singer-songwriter and record producer Saad Alavi… Read full this story
- Saudi Arabia Sends $3 Billion to Pakistan to Deal with Financial Crisis
- The last statesman: Can Jon Huntsman Jr. keep the art of diplomacy alive in the time of President Trump?
- Pakistani news channel says PM Imran Khan is Live from ‘Begging’
- Destiny 2 Free to Download on PC Until November 18
- Opinion: Bloody Week in Afghanistan Brings Back Memories of Never-Ending War
- Corruption Currents: Man Briefly Held in Probe of Slain Bulgarian Journalist
- Pipe Bombs, Plastics, Jamal Khashoggi: Your Friday Briefing
- Rudy Giuliani suggests Iran terror attacks were 'internal,' lays out terms for a 'new' Iran Deal
- For Khashoggi, a Tangled Mix of Royal Service and Islamist Sympathies
- Mixed weather bag ahead: Flood watch; plowable snow Up North by Thursday
- Review: Is Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate still worth playing after World?
Twitter account of Pakistan Embassy in Serbia hacked: FO have 333 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at December 3, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.