Regional Round-up Ep 26: Singapore-Malaysia land VTL plans for general travellers depend on measures in face of Omicron variant 09:58 mins Synopsis: Every week, The Straits Times analyses South-east Asia’s top news developments. The Straits Times’ regional correspondent Leslie Lopez chats with Money FM’s Elliot Danker and Bharati Jagdish. 0:00 Highlights of conversation (click/tap above): 0:59 Singapore-Malaysia land VTL hopes to expand to general travellers in mid-December, despite the Omicron variant 4:21 Myanmar court has deferred the first verdict in the trial of ousted leader Aung San Suu-kyi 5:55 Boat carrying 228 Rohingyas fleeing Myanmar were seized 7:00 In an attempt to reach a 70% vaccinated rate, Phillippines launched a campaign to vaccinate 90 million people in three days Produced by: Leslie Lopez ( [email protected] ), The Breakfast Huddle, Money FM 89.3, Fa’izah Sani Edited by: Dan Koh Subscribe to our Asian Insider Podcast channel to follow our various shows each week and rate us on your favourite audio apps: Channel: https://str.sg/JWa7 Apple Podcasts: https://str.sg/JWa8 Google Podcasts: https://str.sg/Ju4h Spotify: https://str.sg/JWaX Website: http://str.sg/stpodcasts Feedback to: [email protected] Read Leslie Lopez’s stories . Asian Insider newsletter . — Discover more ST podcast series: Green Pulse Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaf Health Check Podcast: https://str.sg/JWaN ST Sports Talk… Read full this story
- Iskandar Development Region - A Boost For Johor Tourism
- Travel Trivia - The Most in the World
- City Planning in Rural Areas - Is Your City Ready?
- Challenges Facing The Library At West Africa Theological Seminary, Affiliate Of University Of Nigeri
- Namastrategy, A Long Term Strategy Based on Respect and Recognition
- Buying a Home in Morocco
- Economic Impact of SARS and Lessons We Can Learn
- Methodology For Assessment Of Natural Hazard Vulnerability In US Using Remote Sensing
- Interview With Shireen Jeejeebhoy, Author of "Lifeliner - The Judy Taylor Story"
- Windmill Site Selection Using Remote Sensing And GIS - A Case Study In Andaman India
- ShoreLine Change Monitoring in Coastal India, Using Remote Sensing and GIS Tools
- Where to Hike - Kinds of Outdoor Recreation Facilities
- Project Shakti - A Win Win Situation
- Chinese Negotiation 101
Regional Round-up Podcast: Singapore-Malaysia land VTL plans for general travellers depend on measures in face of Omicron variant have 345 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at December 2, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.