STANDBY FOR TEST SQUAD by Kritika Naidu • Last updated on Share Tweet The 2019-20 season of the Ranji Trophy is when Arzan Nagwaswalla came into his own, validating all the hype around him, with 41 wickets © Cricbuzz Arzan Rohinton Nagwaswalla was already a hero in Nargol, a small village located in the Indian state of Gujarat, just around the Maharashtra border. Having represented Gujarat at the Under-16s, Under-19s and Under-23 level, he is the pride of Valsad district. On Friday (May 7), Valsad and the Nagswaswalla family added another feather to their cap after Arzan was picked as one of the four standby players for the upcoming WTC final against New Zealand and the Tests in England. The Surat-born left-arm pacer’s climb to prominence has come on the back of his brilliance across formats in the last two years. “I was his district coach when he played Under-19 and Under 23,” Santosh Desai, the Gujarat selector and now coach tells Cricbuzz. “He’s a very good left-arm fast bowler and from U-16 and U-19, he’s been very promising. He played U-19 for Gujarat and U-23 and based on those performances he got picked for the Ranji Trophy. “He performed… Read full this story
- Hazare: Karnataka rout Andhra; UP, Gujarat win
- Dream11 Team Tamil Nadu vs Gujarat, Semifinal 2 Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 VHT ODD – Cricket Prediction Tips For Today’s Match TN vs GUJ at Bengaluru
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20: Dinesh Karthik’s 97 shines in Tamil Nadu’s 74-run win over Bengal
- Dream11 Team Tamil Nadu vs Gujarat, Round 15, Elite Group C Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019 VHT ODD – Cricket Prediction Tips For Today’s Match TN vs GUJ at Jaipur
- Vijay Hazare Trophy 2019-20, Group C: Sixth straight win for Gujarat
Who is Arzan Nagwaswalla? have 285 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.