Singaporean Mandopop singer JJ Lin broadcasted his Sanctuary Finale concert online on July 10, 2021. Many who streamed Lin’s virtual concert through SISTIC’s platform experienced severe lag and a frozen black screen due to technical difficulties. SISTIC later announced that it will be offering refunds, as well as an opportunity to view the event at a later date. Lag and black screens for many who streamed via BookMyShow’s platform Besides SISTIC, fans were also able to purchase tickets and stream the virtual concert via BookMyShow, according to concert organiser Isotope Productions. Although at least one viewer said that BookMyShow’s platform ” streamed a lot better ” than SISTIC’s site, others claimed that they experienced lag. Others asked if they could get a refund and attached screenshots of their black or frozen screens. One user attached a video showing the choppy live stream footage: No refund to be issued When a customer reached out to BookMyShow to request a refund, the platform said that only those on SISTIC’s viewing platform experienced technical difficulties during the show. They added that the customer might have faced “external factors” during the live stream that was not within their control. Thus, BookMyShow would not be… Read full this story
- Why QQ Music, China's Spotify, is profitable while other streaming music providers aren't
- Stefanie Sun, barefooted and with tousled hair, springs surprise livestream on 20th anniversary of her debut
- Mix-up during Rriley’s live performance at Youth Music Awards leaves her crying
- Virtual Paul McCartney app is mind-blowingly cool
- 20+ Best WordPress Themes for Musicians
- COVID-19: What shows are reopening and when, as actors get ready to grace the stage again
No refund or playback for those who streamed JJ Lin's online concert via BookMyShow have 272 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.