KARACHI: Former two-time champions Islamabad United will be looking to make amends for their last season's hiccups when they will take on Multan Sultans on Sunday (today) in their opener of the PSL 2021 here at the National Stadium. The match starts at 7pm. Multan, who had finished at the top of the points table after a round-robin league phase last season, however, had faltered in the qualifier and the subsequent eliminator to face an exit. Both the teams have so far faced each other six times in the PSL with either side winning three matches each. Last season they also won one game each which they played against each other as the event is held under double league basis. Islamabad United, the winners of 2016 and 2018 editions, seem balanced and the joining of pacer Hasan Ali has really instilled a lot of energy in the side being skipped by Shadab Khan who will have to repeat his last year's performance. Although their key players Colin Munro and Chris Jordan are not available due to national duty they have taken equally good replacements in Irish allrounder Paul Sterling and Australian leggie Fawad Ahmad who is expected to do well…. Read full this story
- Total War: Warhammer Review – Warhammer Has Finally Found its Match
- New Xbox One Experience Preview Update Includes “Many Key Fixes and Stability Improvements”
- Getting to play Destiny: better than Halo?
- For Palestinians In And Out Of Refugee Camps, Al Wihdat Is More Than A Soccer Team
- Surface Pro review
- Interview: StarCraft II’s Dustin Browder on the beta, GDC, and finally going home
- Inside the next Xbox: Project Scorpio tech revealed
- How Sony Santa Monica mastered PlayStation 3
- EA at E3 – huge line-up confirmed
PSL 2021 match preview: Islamabad United lock horns with Multan Sultans today have 283 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at February 21, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.