PSL 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Babar Azam scored an unbeaten 90 © PCB Babar Azam (90 not out) and Joe Clarke (54) played pivotal roles in Karachi Kings’ seven-wicket victory over Multan Sultans on Saturday . Kings chased down the target of 196 with more than one over to spare. In pursuit of a sizeable target, Kings started on the right note, with Sharjeel Khan and Babar sharing a breezy opening stand of 56 before the former fell to Shahnawaz Dhani in the fifth over. Clarke and Babar then built on the solid platform with an alliance of 97 for the second wicket. Clarke smashed three boundaries and four sixes while Babar collected as many as 13 boundaries. Dhani once again provided the breakthrough by dislodging the well-set Clarke in the 15th over. Sohail Khan followed it up by sending Colin Ingram back to the hut. However, by then, Kings needed to score a rate of just over seven runs per over. The pair of Babar and Mohammad Nabi duly provided the finishing touches with an unbeaten partnership of 36. Earlier, James Vince (45), Chris Lynn (32), Mohammad Rizwan (43) and Sohaib Maqsood (34*)… Read full this story
- Azhar Ali lauds Babar after breakthrough series with bat
- Watch: Shahid Afridi Achieves A Feat Never Done Before In PSL History
- Joss Whedon's Astonishing, Spine-Tingling, Soul-Crushing Marvel Adventure!
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge is named 'most powerful person in television' as she tops Radio Times' annual TV 100 list
- 10 episodes wishing you and yours a merry sitcom Christmas
- The Total Film Interview - Anthony Hopkins
- Oscars 2018: Best picture goes to 'The Shape of Water'
- Not ready for prime time: 18 animated series that didn’t make it a full season
- How Marvel Delivered The Grand Finale That “Game Of Thrones” Couldn’t
- 2019 in books: what you'll be reading this year
- Rose McIver on Why
- Comic Book Reviews for This Week: 8/8/2018
- Ruff ride: the everlasting battles and beauty of Shakespeare's Globe
- Premier League hits and misses: Arsenal's problems grow, VAR helps Newcastle
- The MOST iconic British TV moments of the decade revealed - including Gemma Collins falling through a stage, tots hijacking a BBC interview and Mary Berry’s saucy innuendo (so which one's YOUR favourite?)
- Edinburgh comedy awards - what the reviewers said
Babar, Clarke script Karachi Kings' comfortable win have 356 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at February 27, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.