The US Embassy has responded to criticism over the removal of the Winston Churchill bust in the Oval office by posting a video defining the ‘Special relationship’ between Britain and America. When President Joe Biden moved into the White House, his team redecorated the Oval Office, with the bust of Winston Churchill being removed. The move mirrored a similar change made by President Obama in 2009 who also moved the former Prime Minister’s image from his office. more videos 1 2 3 Watch video Shocking moment carer abuses vulnerable pensioner with dementia Watch video Hampshire residents shook by massive thundersnow Watch video Police shut down huge illegal rave under railway arch in Hackney Watch video Dramatic moment 180ft chimney collapses in controlled explosion Watch video Police find Londoners hiding in a cupboard at Birmingham house party Watch video GP claims delaying second dose of vaccine is ‘unlicensed trial’ Watch video Whale watchers stare in awe at humpback whales playing Watch video Police attempt to disperse 200 strong illegal Chelsea party Watch video Terrifying moment a huge Great White shark circles a father and son Watch video Tory MP says Britons will not tolerate another ‘absurd’ lockdown Watch video Adorable moment… Read full this story
- Julian Assange and his Australian lawyers were secretly recorded in Ecuador's London embassy
- ‘I played him’: Former Trump aide taunts Alexander Downer, says Australia has ‘flipped on him’
- How the Obama White House engaged Ukraine to give Russia collusion narrative an early boost
- From first kiss to unfollowing – culture that sums up love in 2020
- Theresa May sets out stall for UK's place in Trump’s world
- The Hill's Morning Report - Democrats duke it out during Nevada debate
- Has the cover up begun? Iran CLEARS debris from plane crash site with bulldozers before investigators even arrive after condemning 'big US lie' they shot the jet down and insisting Tehran will 'handle' black box data
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders steamrolls to South Carolina primary, Super Tuesday
- Democrats will spend all day explaining why Donald Trump is GUILTY of abusing his power at his impeachment trial - but Republicans start complaining that they have heard NOTHING new and president trolls trial on Twitter
- The Hill's Morning Report - Sanders on the rise as Nevada debate looms
- US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad
- Movies on TV this week: Feb. 23 — 29: ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’
- Will 5G mobile networks wreck weather forecasting?
US Embassy in London attempts to play down fears that Biden's removal of Churchill bust signals a souring of Special Relationship with video about Anglo-American friendship have 399 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at January 22, 2021. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.