“Singapore Airshow 2020” officially opened on Feb. 11 with the participation of delegations from many countries as well as more than 900 businesses from 45 countries.
The Vietnamese delegation was attended by Deputy Minister of Defense Nguyen Chi Vinh.
Companies participating in Singapore Airshow introduced their most advanced commercial and military aircraft products.
Amid the coronavirus outbreak, the event took place with about 70 fewer exhibitors. However, Singapore Airshow 2020 offers many opportunities for exchange and boosting business between the world’s leading defense companies and potential customers in the region.
It is expected to attract the participation of as many as 40,000 clients. The event will run until Feb.16 at the Changi Exhibition Centre./.VNA
- Singapore’s anti-fake news law takes effect
- UOB opens Singapore lab to improve digital banking experience
- Seizure of 14 Tons of Pangolin Scales in Singapore Sets a Dismal Record
- “Book the Cook” Now Available at Singapore Airlines’ Perth Flights
- Vietnam to become member of The Hague pact on industrial designs
- NA leader attends ceremony to kick off work on Can Tho historical site
- Trip Notes: Singapore A380 Suites And 46 Hours In Paris
- Grab eyes Vietnam growth with $500M investment
- Trip Notes: 2 Nights In Singapore And Back Home On A Korean A380
- Vietnam listed in 90th place on powerful passport list
- Singapore Airlines gives a boost to premium economy
- Singapore to collaborate with Canada, US on cybersecurity
- Singapore lays out ground rules to minimise cable cuts, service disruptions
- United launches San Francisco-Singapore flights
- Singapore Airlines' plane makes historic journey to Sydney
- Singapore moots 'essential' cybersecurity rules for financial firms
- Singapore, Facebook launch programme for startups focused on data
- For Sandy Alderson, Bob DuPuy & Rich Levin, before there was baseball, there was Vietnam
- It's official! Vietnam War hero is now a true American
- Tell Us Your Singapore Travel Tips