Taylor Momsen had her breakout role as Cindy Lou Who in 2000’s– How The Grinch Stole Christmas — when she was just seven-years-old. And now, as the Christmas fantasy film celebrates its 20th anniversary, Momsen shared about the lasting impact the project has had on her life going forward. One of the many standout moments for the actress and singer was getting to work alongside Jim Carrey, who played the iconic title role of the Grinch. Fond memories: Taylor Momsen opened up about her experience working on How The Grinch Stole Christmas in 2000 when she was just seven-years-old; she is pictured singing with her band The Pretty Reckless in January 2019 Directed by Ron Howard and narrated by Anthony Hopkins, How The Grinch Stole Christmas was originally the second highest-grossing holiday film of all-time, behind Home Alone, earning more than $345 million at the box office. Carrey received widespread praise for his performance as the mischievous Grinch. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Ana de Armas keeps it simple and chic in navy blue sweater… Khloe Kardashian is a pretty pinup as she models her… Share this article Share And Momsen had more than a front row seat to witness his skills… Read full this story
- Simply the beast: 18 of the greatest dog sidekicks in pop culture
- James Dolan Wants You To Love His Band
- Superhero Movies, Ranked
- Scrooge Syndrome:Trauma, Embitterment and Spiritual Renewal
- Scrooge Syndrome: Transforming Embitterment
- Tyler, the Creator is in full bloom
- The best N64 games of all time
- The Deranged True Story Of
- Road-tripping with the Amazon nomads
- Why did Catherine Kenny and her best friend die in the same doorway?
Taylor Momsen raves about Jim Carrey while reminiscing about her role as Cindy Lou Who in How The Grinch Stole Christmas: 'I remember him being so kind' have 262 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.