AUSTRALIA TOUR OF ENGLAND 2020 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet Mitchell Marsh will be given ample opportunities to cement his spot in the middle order © Getty Aaron Finch, Australia’s limited-overs skipper, stressed on the need to think on the feet constantly and not let the game stagnate against a team with plenty of ‘firepower’ like England, who have a good record against their arch-rivals in the 50-over format in recent years. The last time Australia won an ODI series against England was in September 2015 when they secured a 3-2 victory. Since then, England have had a good run against Australia, having won 11 out of 13 matches – including a win in the 2019 World Cup semifinal and a 5-0 cleansweep in the year before that. “They’ve had the wood on us in the recent past, no doubt, and that’s fine – we’re not looking behind us, we’re looking forward at starting well tomorrow,” Finch said ahead of the three-match ODI series. “It’s a great challenge and it’s great fun playing against England because you know you’re in a contest every ball. Anything can happen and you have to be prepared to take it right… Read full this story
- India vs Bangladesh 1st T20I Live Score: Focus shifts from pollution as India, Bangladesh gear up for series opener
- IPL 12 Rewind!
- Why the dream of Empire 2.0 is still 'cobblers'
- MUST READ: How India, China can work together
- Rohit Sharma says India need to get better at posing and defending targets in T20Is
- World Animal Day: Compassion, Freedom, and Justice for All
- Ravi Shastri says people criticising Dhoni can't even tie their shoe laces
Finding the best XI - in focus for Australia have 281 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 10, 2020. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.