Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. If you've got a great HD or 4K TV, then you've got the visual component of your home theater system taken care of. But to really enhance your shows and movies (and music and games), an all-in-one home audio sound system with a subwoofer should be part of your setup. Movies become instantly more intense when you feel that booming bass in your bones, and video games are taken to a new level of realism when you hear your virtual surroundings envelop you. Even without watching anything, a good home sound system can keep your party playlist playing, or let you get lost in your favorite songs. How Do Home Audio Systems Work? The best whole home audio systems are numbered to represent the contents of what's inside, with the first number being the amount of speakers , and the last number being the subwoofers. For example, a 5.1 system would have five ear-level speakers, and one subwoofer. A 5.2 would have the same number of speakers, but… Read full this story
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 8: Will Daenerys Turn? Will Dragons Fight? Is the Iron Throne Even the Point?
- The 50 best things to buy with your tax refund
- Premiere: The Final Chapter of Terry Allen’s ‘Pedal Steal’
- Phoenix concerts in March: Billy Joel, Pot of Gold, Pink, Boogie Wit da Hoodie
- Phoenix concerts in March: Pink, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Michael Buble
These Whole Home Audio Systems Turn Up the Sound on Your Movies, Music and Gaming have 267 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at September 18, 2020. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.