RUTH Langsford revealed she waved to her mum through a window yesterday in a heartbreaking video. Ruth, 60, was unable to give her mum Joan a proper hug because the elderly have been advised to self-isolate for 12 weeks during the coronavirus lockdown. But the This Morning presenter told her Instagram followers that she had checked in on her mum as she walked her dog Maggie. She said: “So I’ve just walked around to see my mum. “When I say see her, I mean wave at her through the window which is better than nothing. “What a beautiful day it’s been….surreal really considering the devastation that Covid19 is causing. Hope you’re all keeping safe. Take care.”On Mother’s Day Ruth went up to her mum’s front window and gave her a kiss through the window pane, sharing the sweet moment with fans. The clearly emotional Ruth says “Gis’ a kiss… happy Mother’s Day,” the observing, “It is odd, isn’t it?” The coronavirus pandemic has already had an impact on Ruth’s life after she was forced to cancel her 60th birthday bash. Her husband Eamonn Holmes had planned to take her to Italy to celebrate, but cancelled after the country closed its… Read full this story
- 'You're with your babies in the sky': Sister reads heartbreaking poem at funeral of mother who died 20 months after petrol bomb attack that killed her four children as she is laid to rest next to her family
- Grandmother abused and mocked by her carers dies after dementia battle
- Sir Lenny Henry's four decade reign as one of the most familiar faces on British TV began when he was 16. Here he tells how as a teenager he beat the bigots and the bullies - with comedy
- Kylie Jenner shows Travis Scott what he's missing in a tight sparkly orange jumpsuit after 'falling out of love with him following long honeymoon phase'
- The unlikely story of the meteorite feud that ended up a fugitive from the law
- Londoners suffer in stifling 107F on busy Tube while UK roasts in heatwave... as Britain braces for hottest day EVER on Tropical Thursday
- Her Stripes
- Is the weather really too hot for shirts on the Underground? Tube and train passengers strip as London hits 99.9F on UK's second hottest day ever
- As California’s largest lake dries up, it threatens nearby communities with clouds of toxic dust
- Soon we'll be able to see round corners and underground
- New tech lets submarines 'email' planes
- Fed-up Puerto Ricans march demanding governor resign
- The Digital Ruins of a Forgotten Future
- 'It's like Uber, but for haircuts'
- The best American film directors, from Robert Altman to Robert Zemeckis
- Google Stadia launches in November with $130 Founder’s Edition
Ruth Langsford reveals she waved to elderly mum through a window in heartbreaking video have 445 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 5, 2020. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.