Phung Hung and Hang Ma mural painting streets, Nhat Tan peach garden, book street, and Phuong Linh flower garden are among the top five places in which people can go to take elegant photos before Tet.
One of the largest peach blossom growing locations in Hanoi is Nhat Tan peach garden. Aside from snapping pictures, visitors are also able to purchase flowers in the garden with prices ranging from VND100,000 and VND1 million.
A young girl wears an Ao Dai, a traditional long dress, whilst she poses for photo in the garden.
Phung Hung Mural street first opened to the public back in February 2018 and is proving to be a popular attraction among visitors looking to take pictures ahead of Tet
This year, visitors are able to take photos alongside pots containing peach blossoms in addition to enjoying the local mural paintings.
Ma street is situated approximately 100 metres from Phung Hung street. During special festivals such as the Lunar New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Halloween, the shops located on the street are full of decorative items, serving to create a beautiful atmosphere for visitors to enjoy
With Tet drawing near red lanterns, stickers, and decorative balloons can be seen decorating the street. Many tourists choose to wear an ao dai when taking photos
Located on Au Co street, Phuong Linh flower garden is one of the popular places for photographers to snap images. Ahead of Tet visitors are able to stroll around the flower streets and view the peach blossoms and other ornamental plants
The garden gets particularly crowded on weekends and near Tet due to its small size and popularity. The entrance fee is 70,000 VND per person.
Book street is located at 19/12 street in Hoan Kiem district and has been running since May 2017. The venue is proving to be a popular destination for visitors who enjoy taking pictures.
To celebrate Tet, many book stalls are adorned with colourful decorative items
- A shanty town and power station make up the beautiful photos in the Art of Building competition
- Pet lover snaps eerie photo of GHOST DOG lurking in her living room
- Beautiful photos are shortlisted for National Geographic Traveller Photographer of the Year
- Facebook snaps up photo-sharing app Instagram
- Bayern Munich ace Robert Lewandowski celebrates the birth of his newborn daughter with beautiful photo
- Washburn to serve on Keep Texas Beautiful Board
- Le Bich’s photos are reminiscent of Hanoi
- 35 Most Beautiful Places in Maine (to see before you die)
- Images: Our Beautiful Earth
- Holly Willoughby shares sweet photo with husband Dan Baldwin as they enjoy a drink on the ski slopes on luxury holiday
- Weeping Stephanie Davis cradles her newborn son Caben-albi as she shares touching throwback snap from the delivery room
- Woman shares hilarious photo of a face full of make-up imprinted on car seat following head-on car crash
- Can you spot the small bird hiding among the rocks in this photo of a Scottish landscape?
- Pregnant Ciara posts intimate naked photo posing with son and husband Russell Wilson and sparks debate amongst her fans
- Former CEO of Papa Murphy's pizza will now lead Snap Fitness
- Rocky Mountaineer offers luxe look at Canada’s wild beauty
- Viral 'Handmaid's Tale' Wedding Photo Ignites The Internet
- Tamara Ecclestone flies the flag for breastfeeding as she shares a beautiful picture of herself nursing her daughter
- Couple try taking a romantic photo – but things don’t go according to plan
- This woman’s manicure photo has sent people into meltdown… but can you see why?