|MobiFone, Agribank, and SJC are all to be equitised within the next year|
Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc has just issued Decision No.26/2019/QD-TTg approving the list of corporations to be equitised by 2020.
Accordingly, 93 corporations must finish the process by the end of 2020, including big-shots like Agribank, SJC, and MobiFone.
Specifically, these 93 SOEs include four where the state holds at least 65 per cent of the capital, namely Agribank, Vinacomin (code: TKV), Vietnam Northern Food Corporation (Vinafood 1), and Vietnam Mineral One Member Co., Ltd.
Additionally, there are 62 enterprises where the state owns 50-65 per cent of the charter capital, including MobiFone, VNPT, Vinacafe, Vietnam Cement Industry Corporation (VICEM), Hanoi Transport and Services Corporation (TRANSERCO), and Urban Infrastructure Development Investment Corporation (UDIC).
Lastly, there are 27 firms where the state holds less than 50 per cent of the charter capital, such as Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUD), Vietnam Paper Corporation, and Saigon Jewelry Co., Ltd. (SJC).
The prime minister asked the SOEs to complete the equitisation according to the timeline. Every quarter and before September 20, 2020, ministers and the heads of cities and provinces and SOEs must report on their progress to the Ministers of Planning and Investment, Finance, and the Steering Committee for Innovation and Development of Enterprises which will in turn report to the prime minister.
- Wall Street's worried as new rules loom for tech giants like Facebook
- EU tells tech giants to tackle fake news by end-year
- It Looks Like the US Just Set a New Daily Rainfall Record
- Shine bright like a diamond: Debutante of the Year finds her self-confidence
- Cham set for year’s biggest festival
- US stocks rise and bond yields set four-year highs
- US stocks are mixed and bond yields set four-year highs
- US stocks wobble and bond yields set four-year highs
- Lucky ‘red debut’ likely for Hong Kong market in Year of the Rooster
- Dad's clever photo shows what it's really like to live with a two-year-old
- A primer on options facing Giants as draft week finally arrives
- Giants’ Brandon Belt didn’t watch full 21-pitch replay: ‘I’ve got too much stuff to do’
- Giants hope hidden pass-rushing gem breaks recent bust trend
- Giants star misses training and unlikely to be fit for Saints clash
- Giants draft quarterback and Davis Webb has competition
- Giants’ Will Smith likely to join bullpen next week
- Fossil footprints show how humans tracked, killed giant sloth 11,000 years ago
- With the pressure on, previewing what the Giants, GM Dave Gettleman may do with the No. 2 pick in the NFL Draft
- NY Giants: 5 takeaways from the significant week that was for Big Blue
- Think Congress can Regulate Facebook? After 26 Years, It Still Hasn't Figured Out How To Tax E-Commerce