|Sea freight of VNT Logistics|
Of the total sum, VND639.8 million ($27,800) was the fine for tax administrative violations and tax underreporting.
The remaining VND3 billion ($130,450) was corporate income tax arrears, including value added tax arrears of VND35.7 million ($1,550).
Established in 1996, VNT Logistics operates comprehensive door-to door logistics services to any destination in the world. It provides air and sea freight, and logistics.
The firm made a net revenue of VND666.6 billion ($28.98 million) in the first nine months of 2019, down 12.3 per cent on-year, while its after-tax profit rose slightly to VND4.53 billion ($196,950) from VND4.31 billion ($187,400) in the same period last year.
VNT Logistics is among leading Vietnamese logistics providers. Currently, more than 4,000 Vietnamese logistics providers are proactively operating internationally and domestically. Many trans-national logistics service companies including ASEAN companies are practising in the Vietnamese market where competition is very sharp.
The Vietnamese logistics service industry has been developing at 12-14 per cent per annum. According to the World Bank Logistics Performance Index (LPI) 2018, Vietnam was ranked 39th out of 160 globally, up 25 notches from 2016, and ranking third in the ASEAN after Singapore and Thailand.
- Two get fine for violating consumer rights
- YouTube to pay $170M fine after violating kids’ privacy law
- Faulconer, council candidates fined for violating city transparency laws
- Kerala governor pays fine for speed limit breach by his official car
- YouTube Said to Be Fined Up to $200 Million Over Children’s Privacy Violations
- How much do IRA contributions reduce taxes?
- In Mexico, Artists Can Pay Their Federal Taxes With Artwork
- Are Some People Really Exempt From Paying Taxes?
- Image Gallery: Tax Havens
- How Tax Shelters Work
- How Federal Taxes Work
- How Foreign Tax Credits Work
- Vietnam’s Nguyen Kim electronics chain owes $6.42mn in fines, back taxes
- Canada Post fined close to $1M a year in parking tickets
- Canada Post has paid almost $7.5M in parking fines in past decade
- Canada Post racking up close to $1 million a year in parking fines, data shows
- Fan Bingbing: China says missing actress fined for tax evasion
- Chennai traffic violators: 60 days, Rs 2.65 crore in e-fine
- Chennai traffic violators: 60 days, Rs 2.68 crore in e-fine
- Serena Williams is fined $17,000 for violations during her US Open loss