In Document No.19942/QLD-CL dated November 27, 2019, the DAV asked Saigon Pharmaceutical Company (Sapharco) – the importer of the medicine – to work with suppliers and distributors to send a notice of withdrawal to wholesalers and retailers within 48 hours since the document was signed.
Sapharco will then have to submit a report on the retrieval of Young II Captopril tablets to the DAV in 18 days since the signing date of the document.
Established in 1975, Sapharco has always ranked among the companies which have the biggest annual turnover in the Vietnamese pharmaceutical industry (consistently above VND1 trillion [$43.48 million]), making up 10 per cent of the nationwide pharmaceutical market.
The firm’s scope of activities includes the trading and distribution of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and raw materials for manufacturing western formulations and herbal medicines. The company has built up a distribution network that covers the whole nation, reaching all hospitals, pharmacies, and health stations. Along with the network of distribution is a competent contingent of staff who are assigned to provide everyone with medicine.
Sapharco aims to become a leading pharmaceutical in Vietnam with the most modern technology and a nationwide distribution network.
The first time: Korean company acquires local pharmaceutical
JW Pharmaceutical Corporation acquired Euvipharm, a manufacturer of pharmaceutical ingredients and finished products in Long An, becoming the first Korean company to fully take over …
Local drugmakers ride on to ethical medicine
Although strong solutions exist, the biggest Vietnamese drugmakers reported poor performance in the first three quarters of 2019, putting their future targets at risk. Bich …
12 accused in fake cancer medicine trading case brought to court
The People’s Court of Ho Chi Minh City on September 24 opened the first-instant trial on 12 people accused in the “trading in fake goods …
- Family ask for prayers after young Cameron passes away
- Family ask for prayers after young Cameron Truesdale passes away
- Russia urged by ECHR to pay 53.000 EUR for the mother of a young man killed in a paramilitary unit in Transnistria
- Young entrepreneur who is creating food solutions nominated for top award
- Majority of Young People Think It’s Not Important to Live in a Democracy
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un 'wants the Pope to visit'
- Pope asks Northern Ireland to 'overcome remaining obstacles to peace'
- Russia grants new work permits to thousands of North Koreans, WSJ reports
- Russia Allows Entry of Thousands of North Korean Workers, Media Reports
- Tears as separated Korean families meet for first time in decades
- Pensioner's tear-jerking words to brother as Korean families meet after 65 years
- Kim Jong Un reaffirms commitment to nuclear-free Korean Peninsula as he vows to continue working with Trump
- Korean Families Separated by War Begin Three-Day Reunion (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- Dundee dentist forced to cancel appointments after brazen thief steals Samsung tablet from reception before cycling off
- Trump Waffles on Korean War Games in Attempt to Assert Himself
- New Amazon Fire HD 8 tablet doubles up as a portable Alexa smart speaker
- North Korean suspect charged over Sony and Wannacry cyber attacks
- Amazon’s new tablets includes hands-free Alexa and a new kids device
- N Korea’s Kim says he hopes for ‘big outcome’ at inter-Korean summit
- Flying tablet kills young child in car smash in Spain