This property on Strathaven Drive at Rosetta will appeal to those looking to buy a waterfront property.
With its location right by the River Derwent, it boasts uninterrupted views of Mona, Fryingpan Island and Berriedale Bay.
Situated on a 2387sqm parcel of level land to the high-water mark, the two-level residence has remained in the one family since construction in the 1970s.
Over the years this loved home has been impeccably kept, which can be seen in the original features of the era throughout the property.
Four bedrooms are on the first floor and most have wardrobes. One opens to a balcony, while another larger room has an ensuite.
Another of the bedrooms could be suited to use as a study if desired.
The family bathroom with a tub is also on this level.
The ground-floor living spaces are a generous size, particularly the large living room — with a wood heater — that opens to a tiled terrace.
A sunny, light-filled, open-plan kitchen and dining room provide great flexibility.
The home features floor-to-ceiling glass in most rooms.
An additional feature is the installation of a lift to help with dual living.
The property features a substantial garage and workshop.
For buyers seeking to reap even more rewards via development, this outstanding holding’s generous parcel of land certainly has the potential to be transformed into waterside townhouses (subject to council approval).
No.1 Strathaven Drive, Rosetta is listed with Charlotte Peterswald for Property in the $995,000-plus price range.
- The Witcher 3 Feline gear: How to get all Feline armor and Feline sword locations
- Kendall Jenner stuns in slinky green velvet dress for Justin and Hailey Bieber's star-studded wedding... as the 150-strong guestlist document opulent nuptials on social media
- Kyle Sandilands and Imogen Anthony leave Mosman rental
- Tampa, Fla., sees a renaissance along the river
- Family campsites in Europe: readers’ tips
- 10 of the best urban beaches and city riversides in Europe
- Texas recovers under the long shadow of Hurricane Harvey
- An outdoor swimming tour of London – top 10 lidos and ponds
- The best affordable hotels, B&Bs and hostels in Ireland
- Small towns seethe at bank closures, but others are plotting a new future
- Romanian man pleads guilty to murder of Valerie Graves six years after she was bludgeoned to death with hammer
- Best Greek islands guide and how to choose the right one for your holiday
- 5 Cities To Visit Before Summer Ends
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Getaways In New York
- Tragic moment man returns from six days in Hurricane Dorian relief shelters only to find his Bahamas home completely destroyed - as THOUSANDS flee following 'tremendous loss of life'