“Golden” co-ordinates talking of potential
Currently in Danang, the supply of accommodation facilities is increasing continuously to meet the rapid growth of tourists. Accordingly, luxury apartments along the coastal roads of the city are being sought. Because this product line both satisfies homebuyers with its long-term ownership rights and investors with good rental performance, proximity to tourist sites, and sustainable values.
In particular, Vo Nguyen Giap coastal road is highly appreciated for its stunning view on My Khe Beach, one of the six most beautiful beaches on the planet voted by Forbes Magazine. Danang People’s Committee has highlighted this “golden site” as the focal point for the development of the province’s tourism economy, especially the city’s night-time economy. Therefore, the value of real estate here will certainly increase even more in the near future.
|With speedy construction, the 34th floor of Premier Sky Residences has completed pouring the concrete floor and the topping out ceremony is expected to take place before the 2020 Lunar New Year|
With a rare and beautiful position, as well as being invested with synchronous infrastructure, Vo Nguyen Giap route has gathered world-famous hotel and resort brands right from the beginning, and has contributed to raising the potential and changing the appearance of the whole city. However, this is also an area where high-end apartments available for long-term ownership are in short supply.
Because of this scarcity, the area is increasingly sought after by real estate investors. Grasping the trend, in mid-2019 investor Minh Dong launched the Premier Sky Residences hotel and apartment complex on the “billion-dollar” Vo Nguyen Giap Road. In particular, Premier Sky Residences is a rare beachfront apartment project in Danang that has a complete legal framework for investment, construction, and is eligible to sell apartments in the future.
As the project developer Minh Dong JSC has received the certificate of land use right for the total project space that covers around 4,000 square metres, homebuyers at Premier Sky Residences will certainly be given long-term use right certificates in accordance with Article 126 of the Land Law.
Owners can use the apartment for both living and leasing which meets the accommodation needs in the tourism capital of Central Vietnam. At the year-end intensive investment season, agile investors will certainly not be able to miss the opportunity to put their hands on a sea-facing apartment with a clear and transparent legal framework.
Real class, real value
Premier Sky Residences not only takes up a prime location on the leading coastal road but also has a perfect internal ecosystem of amenities. International-standard kindergarten and the smart parking system built inside the building, along with healthcare facilities such as gym, spa and massage, rooftop swimming pool, among others, gives residents a truly exquisite standard of living.
|Owners at Premier Sky Residences will have long-term ownership of their apartments, to lease and register their permanent residence|
Premier Sky Residences citizens can enjoy a luxurious and large-scale entertainment complex right on the premises, such as European-style restaurants, sky bar, and rooftop café. From there, residents can enjoy the full view of the city and admire the fireworks, while immersing themselves in the cool sea breeze with the 5-star standard services managed and operated by the world’s leading real estate group, Savills.
In addition, it only takes Premier Sky Residences residents about 5-10 minutes to reach famous tourist sites and amenities in Danang such as Dragon Bridge, the International Airport, the commercial centre, hospitals, schools, and the Asian Park.
The upcoming opening week of Premier Sky Residences show flats on December 9 brings not only an opportunity to experience luxurious interior space, but also the occasion for customers to witness the outstanding values of the project, from its location to the quality of construction and the upscale living standards on offer.
Registering to attend the opening week of Premier Sky Residences on December 8, please contact:
Hotline: 0905 61 7778
- World's first 3D-printed apartment building constructed in China
- Minneapolis neighborhood hopes 100-unit apartment building will fend off gentrification
- Tenants angry after apartment building orders them to 'friend' it on Facebook
- Juvenile arrested in connection with fire at Limerick apartment building
- Mayor: New West Dundee apartments could prompt redevelopment
- PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Shooting off for the weekend! Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle leave her New York City apartment with archery gear before heading off for a romantic hunting trip
- Pete Davidson seen leaving Kaia Gerber's apartment building
- New Kodagu zilla panchayat building to be inaugurated by CM
- Twice as Fast: New Standards Push System Performance
- Apple's new iPad torn apart for science, mystery parts
- Rafael Devers setting new standards after breakout season for Red Sox
- Alberta introduces new standards for seclusion rooms in schools
- New standard to boost hard-drive speed
- New standards could help development of micropayments
- Province releases new standards to prevent misuse of seclusion rooms at Alberta schools
- Schwab's move to fractional investing sets a 'new standard' for the industry, expert says
- New status for old building in The Quarters district
- Kien Giang to molibise 17 trillion VND for new-style rural area building
- Woman Stabbed To Death At Framingham Apartment Building
- Liberty Alliance debuts new standard