Businesses that have automated important functions are often the ones that experience the most growth and the most success – as well as having the happiest customers.This may have been true for some time, but as we enter an age of digital transformation in 2020 and beyond, it gets even more valuable. As your business automates more, then business runs smoother and is hopefully able reach more customers, as technology becomes an enabler of automation instead of a constant inhibitor or roadblock to success. Workflow automation can adjust and adapt to technology trends as opposed to resisting the changes and improvements – so here’s our guide to the technology.Read our review on the Xerox VersaLink C405 hereRead our review on the Xerox VersaLink C500DN hereRead our review on the Xerox VersaLink C7000DN hereRead our review on the Xerox WorkCentre 6515 hereIntroductionBefore explaining how workflow automation is changing and evolving, and how it is impacting every aspect of a company, here’s a short review of how it works.You could define workflow automation as the automation of any process that helps a company with human tasks, all file management, documentation and printing, and all data. The concept is intended to make these “transactions” between humans,… Read full this story
- SAG-AFTRA Slashes Residuals Processing Time (Exclusive)
- 5 ways to build trust when your teams are working from home indefinitely
- Huawei P40 Pro: Android phone without Google? No problem!
- Slack and Zoom seize the day, but will they stick?
- Here's our list of paid software and services given away for free during the pandemic by Microsoft, Facebook and more [updated daily]
- Here's our list of paid software and services available for free during the pandemic from Microsoft, Facebook and more (updated daily)
- The best work-from-home apps for Android and iOS
What is workflow automation? Everything you need to know have 297 words, post on www.techradar.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.