To view past editions of The Hill’s 12:30 Report, click here: http://bit.ly/1M1mIfwTo receive The Hill’s 12:30 Report in your inbox, please sign up here: http://bit.ly/1Tt4hqN–> A midday take on what’s happening in politics and how to have a sense of humor about it.**Ha. Haha. Hahah. Sniff. Haha. Sniff. Ha–breaks down crying hysterically.The Hill’s 12:30 Report — Presented by Johnson & Johnson – All eyes on Sondland | Envoy testifies that quid pro quo was widely known | Sights and sounds from third day of public hearings | Trump says Pelosi putting trade deal at risk | 10 Dems to take debate stage in Atlanta tonight | Five things to watch for | Buttigieg set up for clash with Biden | Buttigieg surges to 10 point lead in NH poll | National Peanut Butter Fudge DayHAPPENING THIS MORNINGSmile for the cameras:U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon SondlandGordon SondlandTrump calls latest impeachment hearings ‘a great day for Republicans’ The Memo: GOP plays risky game with attacks on Vindman Five things to know about Tuesday’s impeachment hearings MORE is testifying before the House Intelligence Committee this morning in the impeachment inquiry against President TrumpDonald John TrumpDem senator says Zelensky was ‘feeling the pressure’ to probe Bidens 2020 Dems slam Trump… Read full this story
- What Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus said about their split
- Jimmie Johnson. Chad Knaus open up about split
- How GA Rep. Johnson Voted On Trump Impeachment Inquiry
- ESPN's Cassidy Hubbarth talks sideline reporting, the state of the NBA, and learning from Stuart Scott
- Is Social Media Addiction in the NBA Out of Control?
- FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs’ bad defense and worse idea, Royals and college football
- Terrelle Owens to skip NFL Hall of Fame induction
- Her relationship with a Carolina Panther began at a pool party. It ended in murder.
- FMIA: On The Mack Mistake And Why Super Bowl 53 Will Be Rams-Patriots
- The U.S. Open got the correct result despite the USGA’s efforts to screw it up
The Hill's 12:30 Report — Presented by Johnson & Johnson — Sondland affirms quid pro quo for Ukraine in public testimony have 337 words, post on thehill.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.