ENGLAND TOUR OF NEW ZEALAND by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on ShareTweet “I’m delighted that I have made it because I feel it is the right one for myself and my team” – Morgan © Getty Eoin Morgan, England’s limited overs skipper, said that he still has a “lot to offer” to the white ball sides ahead of the first T20I against New Zealand in Christchurch on Friday (November 1). Morgan, who led England to their maiden 50-over World Cup triumph, was troubled by a back spasm during the course of the tournament. After the completion of the tournament, Morgan had observed that he “needed more time to think” with regard to leading the England side in the T20 World Cup. Eventually, the 33-year-old decided to continue in the role. The left-handed batsman will hope to kick-start England’s road to the T20 World Cup, with a series win against their opponent in the final of the 50-over World Cup, New Zealand. “I’m very comfortable with the decision I made,” Morgan told Test Match Special. “I’m delighted that I have made it because I feel it is the right one for myself and my team. I still feel I have… Read full this story
- Eoin Morgan says England players are 'open to helping in whatever way possible'
- Sport Can Play Huge Role In Uplifting World From Isolation Caused By Coronavirus: Eoin Morgan
- ICC World Cup 2019: When umpires stopped Pakistan, England players from roughing up the ball
- ICC World Cup 2019 final, England vs New Zealand: Will rain play spoil sport?
- Legacy-maker Ben Stokes shows what he deserves to be remembered for
- World Cup Central: Gavaskar calls 1985 fielding side better than current one
- Auctioning 101: Do plenty of research, read the fine print & follow the money to maximise profit
I still have a lot to offer: Eoin Morgan have 293 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at October 31, 2019. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.