Joe Biden mangled another soundbite on Thursday as he launched a broadside at Donald Trump at the Iowa State Fair. Biden’s standard campaign line is: ‘We choose science over fiction, hope over fear, and unity over division.’ But that’s not what he said at the end of a Des Moines speech, while addressing Iowa fair goers. ‘Everybody knows who Donald Trump is. Even his supporters know who he is. We gotta let them know who we are. We choose unity over division. We choose science over fiction. We choose truth over facts,’ he said. He referred to himself as ‘President of the United States’ later while responding to a question from DailyMail.com about gun control. Joe Biden mangled another soundbite at the Iowa State Fair on Thursday as he launched a broadside at Donald Trump Biden uncharacteristically stopped short of filling the 20 allotted minutes that candidates have to speak atop the soapbox, which is actually a riser surrounded by hale bales these days Biden’s standard campaign line is: ‘We choose science over fiction, hope over fear, and unity over division’ New foods at Iowa State Fair this year Bacon Wrapped Pig Wings Fried Avocado SlicesBerkshire Bacon Balls (Berkshire pork meatballs stuffed… Read full this story
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- FMIA: Amazing, crazy games lead to Rams-Patriots Super Bowl; Tom Brady: ‘We’ll Remember This Forever’
- FMIA: The Combine Names to Know and How NFL Might Handle Kraft
- Possible Future Automotive Legislation – Is Your Mopar Being Hunted?
- Arnie Beswick: Drag Racing’s Consummate Underdog
- FMIA: New Team, Same Chuckstrong
- FMIA Mock Draft: Four Trades, Four QBs and the 2019 No. 1 Pick Will Be…
- FMIA: Championship Sunday Results in a Rams-Patriots Super Bowl; Tom Brady: ‘We’ll Remember This Forever’
- Every Team's Most Untouchable Player Nearing NBA Trade Deadline
- The FMIA Non-Mock Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
- FMIA’s Non-Mock NFL Draft: What Each Team Should Do in First Round
- FMIA: The Determination of Bart Starr
- The Future Of Hot Rodding – Can They Kill Hot Rodding?
- 2015 LA motor show - report and gallery
- Inauguration Day: Auto Industry Speaks Out on Uncertain Future Under Trump
- FMIA Week 13: Packers Fire McCarthy in Merciful Move For Coach, Team
- Everything You Need To Know About Octane
'We choose truth over facts!' Gaffe-prone Joe Biden hits the Iowa State Fair by mangling campaign soundbite and mistakenly calling himself 'President of the United States' have 391 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at August 8, 2019. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.