click to enlarge Courtesy of Maynards Market & Kitchen April Flowers Wine Tasting. Bring in the spring at Maynards Market & Kitchen by sampling five wines all featuring floral and herbal notes. Sure, smelling flowers is nice, but have you ever tasted one? How about catching a buzz from one? 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, April 12. 400 N. Toole Ave. $12. Details here. Spring Fling. Tucson is a constant surprise. To the uninitiated, there’s all sorts of unexpected records, like it being home to one of the largest gem shows in North America, or it being such a gastronomical destination. This week’s Tucson near-superlative? One of the largest student-run carnivals in the nation. Spring Fling is celebrating 45 years of food booths, games, entertainment and more than 30 carnival rides helping desert dwellers to ring in the spring. 4 to 11 p.m. Friday, April 12; 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, April 13; 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday, April 14. UA Campus East Mall. Admission closes one hour prior to closing. $5 GA, or free for CatCard holders, military ID holders and kids under 7. Discounts available for groups like alumni and students available on other days. Tickets… Read full this story
- John McCain reads new book: 'Maybe I'll be gone before you hear this ... but I'm prepared'
- Is President Donald Trump unwelcome at Sen. John McCain's funeral?
- In memoriam: Funeral notices, May 6, 2018
- In new book, ailing Sen. John McCain makes final plea for immigration reform
- In new book, ailing John McCain makes final plea for immigration reform
- In new book, John McCain says 'anyone can become an American if they embrace our values'
29 Great Things to Do in Tucson This Weekend: April 12 to 14 have 263 words, post on www.tucsonweekly.com at April 12, 2019. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.