Boston Marathon runners: We know you have stories to tell, and we want to share what’s inspiring you to make the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton to Boston on April 15.
So we’re bringing back our “Why I’m running” series. Here’s how it works:
- Marathon runners, let us know why you’re running the 2019 Boston Marathon in 300 words or less by emailing your story to Boston.com News Editor John Waller at [email protected]
- Please include your full name, age, location, and a photo.
- We’ll publish your story, and share it on our social media accounts.
The biggest headlines, delivered to your inbox
Get news as it happens. Sign up for Boston.com’s email news alerts.
Thanks for signing up!
- Help the Marion Star pick the stories of 2018
- Did You Miss TransAct Technologies's (NASDAQ:TACT) 93% Share Price Gain?
- 2019 Nissan Rogue
- 2019 Volkswagen Passat
- 2019 Acura RDX Prototype
- Microsoft Xbox at E3 2019: The Biggest Announcements
- The survival stories that powered #MeToo
- Hear from journalists at Arizona Storytellers: Stories about Stories on July 17
- NFL mock draft: Who would Arizona Cardinals take with No. 1 NFL draft pick in 2019?
- BOSTON UNITED FIXTURES: Pilgrims welcome Thompson and Garner back on opening day
- 5G is here. But it will cost you
- Daddy Duty: How to make 2019 great: Have something to look forward to
- See National Coffee Day deals across Michigan - MLive.com
- Did you inherit an IRA? As a beneficiary, here are the rules you need to know
- Here Are The Movies Coming To Netflix This Week
- Here Are The Root's 25 Most Popular Posts of 2018
- Lafayette's 2019 court docket includes two possible death penalty cases
- Mary Shertenlieb crossed the Boston Marathon finish line after midnight. She’s running New York next.
- 'Blade Runner' original source story even more relevant now
- Flipkart Big Billion Days 2019 Sale Kicks Off: Here Are All the Best Offers on Day 1