- Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cause of cancer-related death among American women
- Standard-dose aspirin use was not linked with reduced ovarian cancer risk
(CNN)Women who recently and regularly take a daily low-dose aspirin may lower their risk of developing ovarian cancer, new research suggests.
Sign up here to get The Results Are In with Dr. Sanjay Gupta every Tuesday from the CNN Health team.
- Weight loss drug Belviq tied to 'possible increased risk of cancer,' FDA says
- Men with low risk prostate cancer must be offered option to 'watch and wait' instead of gruelling treatment
- E-cigarettes can damage your DNA and increase your risk of CANCER, study reveals
- Eating red meat raises 'substantially' risk of cancer or heart disease death
- Should everyone over 50 take a daily aspirin pill to cut their risk of certain cancers?
- A first: Drug lowers heart risks by curbing inflammation
- Hops in beer ‘could treat bowel and liver cancer – killing off tumours’
- First-ever drug to combat ‘untreatable’ brain cancer in kids could offer a ‘cure’
- Can Baby Powder Really Cause Cancer?
- Mum’s desperate plea after son’s lazy eye turned out to be terminal cancer
- Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- LSD Can Permanently Reduce Anxiety in Cancer Patients
- Cancer-causing chemicals in drinking water ‘exceed safe limit in 9 EU countries’
- Study: Shorter People Are At Greater Risk Of Type 2 Diabetes
- Popular books on cancer survivors that you should read
- 'Revolution' in prostate cancer care as off-label breast cancer drug doubles survival
- Saved by an app: Office worker, 31, is diagnosed with a deadly form of skin cancer after his mobile phone warned him about a tiny mole on his arm
- Dad saved by heart transplant loses fiancée to cancer 48 hours before their wedding
- Cancer warning for popular diet drug Belviq after overweight patients in trial to test its safety for those at risk for heart disease developed tumors
- Weight loss drug Belviq might cause cancer, FDA warns