Gamuda Land has been successfully received three big prizes for its contribution to the society at the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018. Those are the Special Recognition in Sustainable Development, Special Recognition in CSR and Special Recognition for Building Communities.
The company has also won the Best Mixed Use Landscape Architectural Design for its complex project Celadon City in Ho Chi Minh City.
|Gamuda Land was honoured with eight categories at the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018|
The PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018 is the convergence of the best and most dynamic real estate developers in Vietnam. This year’s awards ceremony took place on June 22, at the InterContinental Saigon Hotel with the participation of 500 guests and journalists.
As a leading real estate developer from Malaysia, Gamuda Land has been named in eight categories, from social activities to projects’ quality.
Representatives of Gamuda Land take a photo with the award at the PropertyGuru Vietnam Property Awards 2018
Receiving this prestigious award, Gamuda Land’s representative said: “This is a great recognition of our efforts in making the good town. As you know, Gamuda Land entered Vietnam in 2007 and is currently investing in two urban lifestyle townships, Gamuda City in Hanoi and Celadon City in Ho Chi Minh City. As a town–maker with strong master plan, a harmonious combination between green spaces and integrated facilities, Gamuda Land aim to bring sustainable value for our residents by creating places that people will call home, want to be a part of, grow up and grow old in.”
|The Emerald Precinct of Celadon City was highly commended as the Best Condo Architectural Design and Best Mid-End Condo Development (Ho Chi Minh City)|
With four winners and highly commended in four other categories, Gamuda Land has affirmed the prestige of its customers and quality in Vietnam through the typical project of Celadon City in Ho Chi Minh City, Gamuda City in Hanoi and actively contributed to social activities and the community for many years.
In particular, the Emerald Precinct of Celadon City was named the Best Condo Architectural Design and Best Mid End Condo Development (Ho Chi Minh City).
|Gamuda Land wins three awards for real estate investors who make positive contributions to society and the community with its annual activity “Run for Heart”|
In addition, Gamuda Land is one of the most prestigious investors who have contributed positively to society and the community with three awards: Special Recognition in Sustainable Development, Special Recognition in CSR and Special Recognition for Building Communities
Gamuda Land also wins three outstanding awards reserving for real estate investors who make positive contributions to society and the community with its annual activity “Run for Heart”.
Diamond Alnata is the latest release of Gamuda Land, the so-called “diamond” in Celadon City
With the goal of building a true living space for Vietnamese residents, Gamuda Land will launch the latest precinct – Diamond Alnata located in Celadon City.
Inspired by the image of a diamond, with its creativity and meticulous detail, from draft design to functions, Diamond Alnata promises to be a high-end project, marking Gamuda’s movement in its journey to create a premium and totally different living space for its residents’ community.
- MTV dumps gender-specific categories for Movie & TV Awards
- GI killed in Vietnam war awarded Medal of Honor
- South Korea awarded 2018 Winter Olympics over Germany and France, Games will be held in Pyeongchang
- Adam Sandler sets Razzies record with ‘Jack and Jill’ sweep: Panned film wins every category in worst movie awards
- New York City restaurants slighted in major categories at James Beard Awards
- Cooking apps gain credibility as new category at world cookbook awards
- 'La La Land' representing Jersey at the Golden Globes
- Neptune abandoned property law goes beyond what state intended
- Hunterdon Land Trust safeguards the Tom Saeger Preserve
- Grammys announce changes to fields, restore Latin jazz category
- ‘Boyhood’ sweeps Los Angeles Film Critics Awards
- Property taxes the teeth of New Jersey’s tax bite
- Louisville's Bryson Tiller wins two BET Awards
- McLaren 12C takes 'Car of the Year' title at Middle East Motor Awards
- Beaver Valley land deal finalized
- Wilmington City Council advances land bank proposal
- Debris buried on land Toms River plans to buy
- 'Birth of A Nation' takes top Sundance awards
- MTV Europe Music Awards 2012: Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber win big, take home three awards each
- Arizona police seized $200 million in personal property, but where did the money go?