U.S. stocks opened higher on Friday after a trio of big banks reported strong quarterly results, while geopolitical risks and concerns over trade war eased.The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 140.59 points, or 0.57 percent, to 24,623.64. The S&P 500 gained 14.45 points, or 0.542419 percent, to 2,678.44. The Nasdaq Composite added 39.68 points, or 0.56 percent, to 7,179.92.
- French Hill: High on the 'Wall Street Flunky' list
- Asian stock markets drop following Wall Street selloff
- Share sell-off moderates in Asia after rout on Wall Street
- Asia shares extend losses after rout on Wall Street
- World stocks rally on strong US earnings reports
- Marijuana stocks like Tilray are buzzing
- Stocks rebound after recent rout
- DealBook Briefing: Uber and Lyft Are in an I.P.O. Race
- Markets plummet as buyers scramble
- The Man Who Walked Backward
- 12 Authors Write About the Libraries They Love
Wall Street opens higher after strong big banks earnings have 128 words, post on www.stltoday.com at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.