Clueless, the 1995 Amy Heckerling film starring Alicia Silverstone, is a modern-day classic and one of the best examples of an incisive, funny, well-crafted teen movie. If only we could revisit the world of Clueless but, like not as a reboot? More like a continuation of the story where the movie left off? Oh, we can? There’s a graphic novel from BOOM! Box doing that very thing? OK, well awesome!Clueless: Senior Year is a wonderful read, and whether you’re a huge fan of the original film (like I am!), or you’re just looking to read a heartwarming and fun new graphic novel featuring great, young female characters that just so happens to have been delivered by a mostly-female creative team, you will love this book.It isn’t just a retelling of the movie in comic book form. It’s a continuation of the story that explores what our favorite besties are thinking about doing *gasp* after high school. Ever wonder what ended up happening with Cher and Josh? Or what’s going on in Dionne’s life when she wasn’t with Cher? Or whether Tai’s changes ended up sticking? Clueless: Senior Year answers these questions and more in a super-sweet, funny, and progressive way… Read full this story
- Outfest Unveils Lineup For Second Annual Queer Television Festival, The OutFronts
- Awards HQ May 23: ‘Yellowstone’/’1883’ Exclusive Video; Who Should Host This Year’s Emmys?
- The 17 Best
- Selena Gomez doesn't energize an uninspired episode of SNL
- Pet Sematary to close out SXSW, full film lineup reveals
- Rob Reiner On Re-Launching Castle Rock With ‘Spinal Tap’ Sequel And Shooting Documentary On Pal Albert Brooks: Cannes
As If!: Amber Benson and Sarah Kuhn Bring the 90s Back to Comics in have 273 words, post on www.themarysue.com at August 24, 2017. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.