Let’s start with what the top end variants, the SX and the SX (O) get in addition to the previous Xcent SX and SX (O). Hyundai has given the top-end variants, a new 7.0-inch touch-screen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a shark-fin antenna, a voice recognition button on the steering wheel and DRLs housed near the foglamps. Hyundai has also taken out auto dimming mirror, 1 GB memory and the Cluster Ioniser (SX (O) only).
The Hyundai Xcent has a total of five variants compared to four in the older model, namely the E, E+, S, SX and the top of the line SX (O). Hyundai had given the previous model, ABS as standard across the range. However the Xcent facelift loses ABS as standard across the range, and the safety feature is only available on the SX and SX (O) trims. The Xcent also loses out on manual dimming IRVM, digital clock, full wheel cover, blackened out B-pillars but gets a passenger airbag and Alternator Management System (AMS).
The S variant loses out on driver seat height adjustment, ABS and body side mouldings, but gets the mobile phone docking feature on the automatic variant only, if the leaked sheets are to be believed.
– Hyundai Xcent now gets a total of five variants
Source – Team-BHP.com
- Scoop! 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift's feature list leaked
- 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift - more images surface
- Rumour: 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift to launch in April
- 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift launched at Rs. 5.38 lakh
- 2017 Hyundai Xcent Facelift Launched in India At Rs. 5.38 Lakhs
- Scoop! 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift spotted without camouflage
- 2017 Hyundai Xcent Facelift Diesel Review, First Drive
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra specs revealed, from RM120k est
- Rumour: 2017 Hyundai Xcent facelift to launch on April 20
- Hyundai Xcent facelift - clearer spy shots surface
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra First Look Review
- 2017 Hyundai Verna India SpyShots Continue To Rain, Launch Set For Next Week
- 2017 Hyundai Eon Facelift Will Stop-Gap Car That Could Improved Thoroughly
- 2017 Hyundai Creta SX+ And E+ Grade Launched – Price and Details Inside!
- Hyundai Xcent – Grand i10 Sedan debuts in India
- Rumour: Hyundai Xcent facelift to be launched in March 2017
- 2017 Hyundai Elantra AD launched in Malaysia – 1.6 Turbo, 2.0 NA, three variants, from RM116k
- 2017 Hyundai Verna launched at Rs. 8.00 lakh
- Hyundai Xcent successor interior spied for the first time
- 15 Cool Facts and Features on the 2017 Hyundai Elantra