Michael Buble has reportedly put his singing career on hold to focus on his son Noah’s recovery from liver cancer. The singer, 41, is said to be in a ‘huge bubble’ and prioritising his three-year-old’s treatment – which allegedly includes four months of chemotherapy. ‘He will not sing again until his child is well, I’m certain of it,’ Michael’s friend and Canadian musician David Foster told Entertainment Tonight Canada on Thursday. Scroll down for video Family first: Michael Buble, 41, has reportedly vowed to stop singing to focus all his attention on his the liver cancer treatment of his Noah, three (pictured in Madrid last year) The musician added: ‘Right now he’s in a huge bubble, as you would expect.’ ‘When this happens, everything shuts down around you. You go inside your little bubble and I don’t think he’s looking at social media. ‘I’m sure he feels the love from millions of people.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 2 Next Michael Bublé and Luisana Lopilato’s son Noah, 3, set to… WATCH: The touching moment Michael Bublé brings son Noah, 3,… ‘Sending positive thoughts’: Cancer survivor Sharon Osbourne… ‘I’m just gonna go cold turkey and go sober’: Michael Bublé… ‘Did I hit… Read full this story
- Shannen Doherty on Michael Bublé Announcing Son's Cancer Diagnosis: 'Stay Positive'
- Michael Bublé's 3-Year-Old Son Noah Has Cancer: 'We Will Win This Battle, God Willing'
- Smooth operator! Michael Bublé wows the crowd as he performs at Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
- The curse of Beverly Hills, 90210: Shannen Doherty's Stage IV cancer, Luke Perry's early death and the other misfortunes that have befallen the cast of the iconic teen TV show
- The Life and Times of Bob Marley
'Everything shuts down around you': Devastated Michael Bublé 'will not sing again' until his son Noah, 3, overcomes liver cancer treatment have 282 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 11, 2016. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.