As health-seekers strategize their diet and fitness approach for the holiday gluttony season and those inevitable New Year’s resolutions just beyond, there are a few simple but key considerations that can make all the difference between a successful—and even profitable—weight-loss endeavor and a wellness endeavor that falls far short. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Nintendo Switch in Stock In seeking expert advice I connected with diet and fitness industry insider Jimmy Fleming, co-founder of HealthyWage—a company that offers industry-leading corporate and team-based weight loss challenges and financially-induced diet contests for individuals. He offered some compelling insights and opinions on critical elements needed for the best chance of success with a weight-loss initiative. Here are Fleming’s top five ideas: 1. Map out specific goals & timeframesNow, make a specific, realistic goal. Most experts agree that you’re most likely to succeed if you don’t starve yourself, and plan on losing one to two pounds per week. In fact, setting a modest goal — say, one pound per week — can spare you a lot of hunger and stress. You might even forget you’re on a diet! Suppose you choose 1.5 pounds per week and a one month goal date:… Read full this story
- 6 weight loss lies you’ve been told
- How to lose FIVE TIMES more weight by training your mind, experts reveal
- Lisa’s weight-loss journey inspires her to take on Slimming World consultant role
- Gemma wants to help inspire others to weight loss joy
- Who is Eva Price actress Catherine Tyldesley, when is she leaving Coronation Street and what has she said about her weight loss?
- Who is Catherine Tyldesley, when did she leave Coronation Street and what has she said about her weight loss?
- Who is Gok Wan, how tall is he and what has the This Morning presenter and fashion expert said about weight loss?
- Mum sheds staggering 10st in just one year – after ditching junk food, cake and chocolate
- Who is Gok Wan, how tall is he and what’s the This Morning presenter and fashion expert said about weight loss?
- Man sheds HALF his weight after mum feared he would die
- Robert is a real diamond when it comes to slimming
- Fitness advice: The water fast – what happened when I didn't eat or drink anything but water for three days
- SPONSORED: Embrace the freedom, flexibility and generosity of Food Optimising!
- The stresses every new uni student has and how to combat them
- Tom Watson: Centrists need to stay to make Corbyn a better PM
- Labour deputy leader Tom Watson: I'm the healthiest and the happiest I've been in 30 years
- How Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin won the world’s R.E.S.P.E.C.T after a life of heartache and tragedy
- The inspiring stories of the 33 nominees in our Who Cares Wins health awards
9 Ways To Achieve Diet & Weight-Loss Success have 465 words, post on www.i4u.com at October 27, 2016. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.