Bethesda is one of those rare developers who truly supports PC and their games are shining examples of how PC games should be. Be it Skyrim, Doom, or Fallout games, Bethesda works hard on PC. For more help on Fallout 4, read our Fusion Cores Locations Guide, Crafting Guide, Workshop Items Unlock Guide and Unique Armor Locations Guide. Bethesda always offer something extra for the PC community with their games and Fallout 4 is no different. Fallout 4 is a massive game with a massive world and you have to do some grinding to get decent weapons, armor and collect caps.However, to make life a little easier for PC gamers, there are certain codes you can use to spawn items in the game. These codes will help you spawn weapons, bottle caps and more near your location.To spawn an item near your location, open the command console and type: player.placeatme [item code]. General Items Bottlecap – 0000000F Stimpak – 00023736 Rad Away – 00023742 Fusion Core – 00075FE4 Nuka-Cola Quantum – 0004835F Bobblehead Perception Bobblehead – 00178B5D Unarmed Bobblehead 00178B64 Strength Bobblehead 00178B63 Speech Bobblehead 00178B62 Sneak Bobblehead 00178B61 Small Guns Bobblehead 00178B60 Science Bobblehead 00178B5F Repair Bobblehead 00178B5E Melee… Read full this story
- [Last Chance] Destiny 2: Where Is Xur This Week? Exotic Items / Location Guide (Aug. 14-18)
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Walkthrough - NEST 2 Guide
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Walkthrough - Hospital Guide
- Resident Evil 3 Remake Walkthrough - Sewers Guide
- Fortnite: Dance Floors, 3 Boats Map Locations - Week 8 Challenges Guide
- Apex Legends season six – will new character Rampart change everything?
- 'Apex Legends' Update 1.43 Adds Season 6, Rampart & Loba Buff - Patch Notes
- Borderlands 3 Patch Notes: New Takedown, Major Adjustments To Mayhem Mode
- Apex Legends Season 6: Everything we know
- I'm warming to World's Edge, thanks to Apex Legends' new crafting system
- Big Hades Update Out Now--The Final One Before The Game's 1.0 Launch
- Apex Legends Season 6 Trailer, Launch Date Revealed
Fallout 4 PC Item Codes Guide – Spawn Weapons, Ammo, Materials, Vanity Items have 302 words, post on segmentnext.com at November 16, 2015. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.