HOOVER, Ala. — With six schools and the one player that everyone has been waiting to hear from in attendance, the second day of the SEC Media Days figures to be the most riveting.Here are five things to watch as Auburn, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi State, Tennessee and Texas A&M take the stage. 1. What will Manziel say? It’s been an eventual seven months for Johnny Manziel since the Texas A&M quarterback became the first freshman to win the Heisman Trophy. He flashed cash at Oklahoma casino, sat courtside at multiple NBA games, threw out the first pitch at Padres and Rangers games, was photographed in countless bars, was reportedly booted from the Manning Passing Academy for partying and showing up late for activities. Then there was the latest, when on Monday he pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge in connection with a June 2012 arrest after a bar fight. Whether you think it’s the activities of someone out of control in his new celebrity of a 20-year-old acting like a 20-year-old, Manziel’s being thrown in front of the collected media is going to be must-see.Will he address the antics head-on? Will he dance around them like he did so often… Read full this story
- SEC media days: No answers on Alabama quarterback battle
- Is There Any Such Thing As a 'Good' Way to Get Dumped?
- The Day In Search, November 15, 2010
- 7 Time-Saving Google Analytics Custom Reports
- Bill Hancock talks College Football Playoff expansion (not happening) and UCF
- Congratulations, You Can Now Launder Money On ClickHole.com!
- MacBook Pro with Touch Bar (13-inch, mid-2018) review
- MoviePass is going through some issues, but I'm still sticking with it
- The best VPN services for 2019
- The Revolution Will Be Televised (on CNBC)
- Jeffrey Wigand: The Whistle-Blower
- Live Blogging Google Searchology 2009
- Snapchat’s latest Stories tab redesign adds post-roll ads, playlists
- Demand Side Platforms: Making The Most Out Of Your Big Data In Display
- Tesla Employees Call 'Bullshit' On Online Sales Claims Amid Retail Closure Chaos
Five things to watch during Day 2 of SEC Media Days have 329 words, post on www.foxsports.com at July 17, 2013. This is cached page on The Best Articles. If you want remove this page, please contact us.